- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- spoonful of crushed garlic.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Grill it. Yummy.
I serve it with a certain kind of rice, which is actually more effort than the chicken, but totally worth it.
- 1/2 good sized onion, chopped.
- some olive oil or butter
- 1 cup rice
- garam masala (you can use ground cardamom and a little ground cinnamon in a pinch)
- optional: sliced almonds.