- Small soft corn tortillas.
- Jewel Yam sweet potatoes (I used two, enough to last me for dinner and maybe a few left over meals, probably not enough for a meal for
- A pat or two of butter
- Cinnamon, Ground Cumin, Chili Powder
Salsa (you can just buy this, obviously. But I'd still recommending adding cilantro).
- * tomatoes (I used three), diced.
- * onion (I used half of one), diced.
- * part of a jalepeno pepper, sliced up into microscopic pieces.
- * lemon or lime (juice) --> not absolutely necessary if you don't have it
- * LOTS AND LOTS of cilantro, all chopped up.
Important tip on the salsa: let your diced tomatoes sit in a colander, draining, for about an hour. Put them in a bowl and mix in your other ingredients. Squeeze a lemon or lime over the whole thing. Just a bit though.
Take your tortillas and warm them up. I put them between two plates and microwaved them for 30 seconds. Take a tortilla, spoon some of the sweet potatoes in it, and then cover it in the salsa (lots and lots of cilantro, remember).